We offer a wide variety of accommodations from small to large, simple to luxurious. All feature cozy duvets on comfortable beds, full bath with tub and shower and coffee maker with coffee supplied.
Kitchen units have a small fridge, a full range and a microwave, as well as a table or breakfast bar to seat up to four.
Kitchenettes have a two-burner cooktop (no oven), a small fridge, a microwave and a table to seat two. Both are fully equipped with dishes and utensils, pots and pans, toaster, teapot, and coffee maker (with coffee).
Please review our accommodation descriptions. Each cabin's gallery includes a handy floor plan. Once you have determined your preference you are ready to request a reservation.
A quick overview of our various accommodation options:
- Heritage Log Cabin: distinctive, original log cabins with kitchen, fireplace & two bedrooms
- Queen Cottage: a queen bed, kitchenette and gas fireplace in a comfortable cottage for two guests
- Chalet Room: more space, a wood-burning fireplace, a private verandah
- Chalet Studio: spacious, fully-appointed with kitchen, wood-burning fireplace and a forest view
- Deluxe Chalet Suite: a large, luxurious, two-room suite suitable for a larger group
- Colin Room: a queen bed, kitchenette, fireplace, lavish appointments, spa bath
BED & BREAKFAST ROOMS - Continental Breakfast Included May 30 to Oct 12, 2015
- Queen Room: second-floor B & B accommodation with a queen bed and full bath
- Forest Cottage: our basic bed and breakfast accommodation suitable for two guests
* Continental Breakfast in these units is available for an extra charge