Bear Hill Lodge is dog-friendly!
We welcome your dog in selected cabins and with advance reservations only. A $15 per night pet fee is charged, which goes directly to our staff as a housekeeping gratuity.
Please understand the following rules are necessary for us to continue to accommodate dogs. We reserve the right to charge a $100 security deposit upon checkin, which will be refunded once the room is inspected upon checkout. Damage to the room or furnishings, including extra cleaning required due to pet hair on furniture, will result in partial or entire retention of the deposit.
- Generally, one dog per room is allowed, at management discretion
- Keep dogs off furniture
- Do not leave dogs tied up and unaccompanied outside the rooms.
- Dogs must be leashed while outside rooms.
- Dogs must not be left alone in rooms unless crated, in which case the office must be notified when you leave.
- Please pick up after your dog on and around the property
- Barking will NOT be tolerated!
- We do not accept dogs during Christmas season ( from December 22nd till January 1st )
Jasper has an off-leash area only a few blocks from Bear Hill Lodge where dogs and their people can visit and play. Like the entire town, it is a 'Stoop and Scoop' area.
In accordance with Parks Canada regulations dogs must be leashed at all times when in the Park. The animals you see in and around the property are wild and we are visitors in their home. Please ensure that your pets do not chase or harass wildlife.